BECOME A LIFE COACH
Life Coaching is a rapidly growing field around the world and people from all different backgrounds and all walks of life are considering careers in Coaching. Whether you wish to set up an independent coaching practice, whether you are a Manager or Executive and wish to be a coach for your team, or are an HR professional who works with Executives, Managers and individual contributors within your organization, getting certified as a Coach can be an extremely rewarding career move.
There are many Life Coach training programs out there and it is often tough to figure out how to choose from among them.
Whether you wish to be an Executive Coach, a Leadership Coach, a Parenting Coaches, a Wellness Coach, a Career Coach or any other, there are a few things that you should look for in a Coach training program:
- ICF Approval: The International Coach Federation (ICF) is the largest and the most recognized body around the world for Life Coach training programs. An approval by the ICF means that the program has gone through a rigorous evaluation process and has been thoroughly vetted. It means that it is a high quality program and that your certification will be instantly recognized around the world.
- Practical Training: A high quality program will include not just theory but also allow you to gain valuable hands-on experience as a Coach. That is critical for you to gain the necessary expertise and confidence to launch a successful coaching practice.
- Convenience: Are you willing to drive an hour to get to your training class? Is the program offered in your town? Are the timings convenient for you? These factors are often overlooked but are important to consider.
- Costs: How much are you willing to pay for a Coach training program? Is the program affordable? Or is it prohibitively expensive?
- Support: What kind of support do they offer? Is their support team responsive to your needs? Do they respond to your emails? Are they available for a chat to answer your questions?
Based on this, you may wish to call / connect with us at PaarX for any further clarification and guidance